Our Management Course for ESL students is designed for people working, or who want to work, in a Hospitality Management role.
This Course is split into 2 parts. In part 1 you will be learning words that relate to you and the skills and qualities needed to work in this position. You will also learn words, sentence structure and pronunciation of words used in a Manager position.
In part 2 you will learn words relating to the role and duties of a Manager including:
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistics and financial records
- Promoting and marketing the Hotel
- Health, Safety and Licensing laws
- Dealing with complaints and enquiries
On completion you will have the confidence to speak fluent English when liaising with guests, staff and senior Management. This Course will also provide you with the practical skills required in your Management role as well as improve your written English and comprehension.